Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Adonai!

"Glory my Lord, only You will I serve"..

Meeting with the youths today. I haven't seen them in a long time and I can't wait to see them. We're practicing for the Congress in Madrid, but first we're going to have a little session about Friday's tragedies. I've been preparing a small talk since before noon, but it's hard to find the right words and right things to say. I've been doing some re-search as well, and so much information is popping up. I think I'll just have to talk from the heart, use the Bible as my guide. It's a hard time for everyone nowadays but we just have to make the best out of what we have and what God has given us. Let Him give us strength to come thru the day. And have fully rely in Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment