Leaving for Copenhagen tomorrow with Madelyn! It is such a spontaneous trip and I love it. We were both really "sick" of just being in Oslo so we decided that a little trip over the small pond wouldn't hurt our wallet THAT bad. I'm getting second thoughts about how much it's going to hurt my wallet... since I am craving shopping at the moment. The only thing I know is that it is going to be fun to see my friends their again, be with Madelyn, party, shopping, go to the fair, and just enjoy CPH. Who knows.. this might be my next city..?
BUT (a BIG but) before leaving at 6 am tomorrow, I still have today. This week has gone super fast and I can't believe it's the weekend. So what have I done thus far? Worked out, two days of work and I visited my brother in Elverum. I hate that I don't have a camera so I can post pictures instead.. crossing my fingers that I'll get one soon. And today I don't really have a lot planned out, except meeting my mom later today. I should go to the gym because I promised myself to go there at least twice a week. I also need to pack. WHAT TO DO?! I've become a lazy bum every since summer started. NEED TO CHANGE THAT. Haha..
Are you guys doing anything special today?
xox mimi
No comments:
Post a Comment