Thursday, July 14, 2011

Happy camper!

Yup, that is me! OR at least almost.. this day has been great despite the fact that I woke up at 1130 am. I hate waking up late, especially when the sun is out and it's probably 24 degrees in the sun. But I woke up, ate a quick breakfast, went to the gym, had an excellent work out (tired as heck!) and now I'm sitting here blogging for you:) It's soon 2 pm and I have work in two hours. Oh joy! I think today is going to be a great day, quiet at the mall since everyone is outside enjoying the sun, and then after work I'm going to meet up with Madelyn and Synne for some after-work drinks. Maybe go clubbin later? I don't know, I'll go wherever the wind takes me. Haha.

Before work I need to tidy my room since it looks like a disaster and then get some sun before being stuck inside a mall for the next 6,5 hours. I got some good news to you, which I'll come back to later!

xox mimi

No comments:

Post a Comment