Hello everybody (as if I have plenty of readers..duuh ). Another day off and it feels great! I'm slouching on the couch, watching TV and trying to figure out how this blog-thing works. Google-ing about CSS and HTML-codes, which makes no sense at all. Anyone care to help a newbie out? As soon as I get a hold on how-a-blog-works, I'll also post some pictures and have some creative writing here as well. I'm also waiting to get my camera from my brother!
I was suppose to meet up with my cousin ate Eve today, but something came up and she couldn't hang out after all. It's still early, so perhaps I'll see her later. At 6 pm, I have a sushi-date with a friend from elementary school. It's going to be fun to catch up again as it has been quite a while since we last hung out! Then, at around 10, my roomie will be home after three weeks vacation in her hometown and Turkey. I enjoy having Mimi-time, but it's gonna be great seeing her again. We've lived together for a year now, but never hung out just us as friends and roomates, so I'm pretty excited to see her as well. I just love having time off and doing whatever I want to do!
BUT.. I have to tell you about yesterday.
Yesterday was such an amazing evening! My two best friends since elementary school and I met up around 6 pm to have a little get-together. We've been best friends since 3rd grade - which makes 13 years of amazing friendship with ups and downs, so I knew we were going to have a blast. I had hung out with mom earlier, so when dad picked her up after work, I went with them since we were all meeting at the grocery store in our old neighborhood. Even the grocery shopping was hilarious. I think we were all super hungry for sweets because we left the grocery store with so much fruits, ice cream, candy and chocolate, and headed to Stine's house. I wish I had pictures to show you and you could see all the food that we prepared. it was SO GOOD and a huge sugar rush! I truly love hanging out these girls. We talk about everything that passes our minds, so many random talks and laughs. Can't wait to hang out with them again, and best of all, they're visiting me in Paris at the end of the month! So we are definitely meeting to plan that visit.
I wish I had my camera so I could show some pictures, and you wouldn't get sick of reading all this. But soon, soon it will be here.
Have a great day lovelies!
xox mimi
No comments:
Post a Comment