Okay, this week has flown by extremely fast! It's already Friday!? In less than three weeks, I will have packed and moved all my stuff from my apartment to my parents' house, packed two or three suitcases which will travel with me to Paris, be settled in my new apartment and absolutely everything will be new. Everything. In the next three weeks I also have to meet up with my closest, finish one or two exams, arrange a little gathering, write a couple of texts which is in the back of my head waiting to scribbled down on paper, etc. So little time, too much to do. Or have just been lagging?
I'm meeting up with Eirill in a bit, then we're going to meet Per. Quality time with the good people. After, I'll have to go to church and meet the youths for a little while. Then, I'm meeting up with Madelyn to go to IKEA together. I need to buy some stuff!
I'm late. TTYL. xoxo mimi
No comments:
Post a Comment