Good morning/noon everyone. How are you? Things could have been better, but we can't let what has happened break us. I have decided to no longer think about it. It doesn't mean I don't mourn or it hasn't affected me, it only means that I have decided to live my life to the fullest, with them in my prayers, live in a way that can make the our world better. I will pray for them forever.
So anyway, it's 12:30 pm and it seems like I can't wake up early nowadays. Probably because I go to bed at 2 or 3 am.. but from TODAY ON, I will go to bed early. I have two exams soon that I need to study for. But it's also 21 days until I leave, which means that I have a lot of stuff to do before that. Meet friends, pack, clean the whole apartment, finish writing some of my texts, finish some paperwork, move to my parents' house, etc. I need to make a list. A long list. ..
Today I'm meeting up with my best friends whom I haven't seen in over a month because she vacationed in the Philippines with her family. I am really excited to see her again. I also have a doctor's appointment all the way in my parents' town which takes me an hour to get to. YIKES. Hopefully I'll get some studying done tonight because I really need to get my act together.. Summer vacation has literally flown away and I'm not sure what I have been doing for two whole months in Oslo. Oh well, I have to take one day at a time, do one thing at a time and just try to be effective every day..
xox mimi
No comments:
Post a Comment