Thursday, July 21, 2011

Look what I got..

Obviously, this picture was not taken with my new baby. My brother and parents bought this little thing as a going-away gift. THANK YOU SO MUCH! #blessed! This my first nice camera and I'm a newbie so bare with me, okay?! I'm learning, but for now all my setting are on auto. Best of all, this baby is coming to Copenhagen with me which just made the whole trip even more exciting.

At the moment, I'm just home on the couch, when I actually should be packing. My head is kinda aching and I'm super tired. I did go to the gym at noon and had a really nice and hard workout, I guess that's why I'm super tired right now.

I won't be blogging from CPH since I'm not bringing my Mac. See you all on Monday (:

xox mimi

No comments:

Post a Comment