Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Waking up in the middle of the night..

Good morning people! Did you sleep well? I can tell you this, my sleep was awful. I decided to go to bed early last night, around 11:30 pm, since I've been going to bed at 3 am almost every night the last week. But when I was lying in my bed, I could not fall asleep! Neither sleepy or tired. It was quite frustrating because I knew I had to wake up early today. After an hour, I finally fell asleep but woke up after just two hours and it didn't even feel like I had slept at all! When I woke up, I felt super awake and I had trouble falling asleep again. I was up for an hour, fell asleep and had to woke up again around 8 am, like I planned to. I spent 8 hours in bed, awake for two and halfway asleep for six.

Now, I'm off to the gym! Trying to work out at least twice a week, I lost my motivation during the month of finals. Hopefully it won't be as dreadful as I am imagining it will be. Have a great morning!

xox mimi

No comments:

Post a Comment