Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Started bad, hopefully ending


Good? This day started really bad compared to what I had hope it would start. I planned on working out before visiting my brother.. but my motivation was lacking, someone called me 8 in the morning and 5 times every ten minutes, I woke up several times during the night, and suddenly I didn't have much more time to go to the gym. Lame excuse, I know.. but what to do when the motivation sucks? I think 'eating healthy' today is the clue.

Today I'm visiting my big brother in Elverum, which is 2 hours away with the bus. He's been living their the last 11 months, and I have only visited him once (like a month ago). I'm spending a night there and then taking the bus back to Oslo in the morning. I have to start packing know and tidy my room a bit (it never seem to keep itself tidy..) before I leave.

I'm still working on my design, not sure how I want it and if I have the pictures for it.. gah, time will tell.


xox mimi

No comments:

Post a Comment