Finally, I am at home after 4 hours of strolling with my lovely ate and 6,5 hours with work! I came home around 11 pm, but I still had to clean the washer and I took the liberty of eating a chocolate bun while sitting on my bed. Work was okay today, nothing awful. People visited me and that usually makes my day. Besides, I only have three more duties left and I'm out. I decided to have two weeks off before moving and I still have two exams to study for before leaving.
My weekend was pretty chill. I didn't do much. I already told you about Friday, so Saturday was yet another relaxing day! The sun was out so I went sun bathing in our courtyard for almost two hours before I visited my cousins who lives two tram stations away. They're cleaning out they apartments and I was there to help. I love helping them clean because I always end up with some clothes that doesn't fit them or they just don't want anymore or clothes they think fit someone else better, like me! Super thankful though. It took a while to clean my one cousins closet, and when we finished, everyone was so hungry! Nobody knew what they wanted, so we ended up buying a pizza each 'cause it was the easiest. We also watched two of the trilogy I know what you did last summer. I hate scary movies, but these weren't THAT bad, so I survived. Supposedly, I was going to spend the night since it was past midnight already, but luckily my cousin's boyfriend picked her up and gave me a ride home as well! I love spending time with my cousins, either it's a stroll downtown or just doing nothing in the apartment, it's definitely quality time.
Sunday was also a good and relaxing day! The reason why I always mention it was relaxing is because I've been going out almost every weekend this summer. Either Friday or Saturday, or even both days sometimes. So this was the first weekend I stayed in (since we went out on Thursday). It's always fun going out to dance with good company, but sometimes you just have to be home. And that was what I did on Sunday. I went to church at 930 am with my parents and went home with them afterwards. Usually they come to us before or after mass, but I wanted to go home to mom and dad. They were also having dinner-guests, so I knew the food would be extra special today. I spent my whole Sunday in my dad's chair, watching TV and eating food.
Lovely weekend don't you think? How was yours?
PS. I'll get some pictures up soon.. hopefully this week! Today with my cousin, we tried different cameras to see which one fits me the best. I'm deciding between Canon PS G12, Lumix LX5 or Nikon CoolPix P7000. Any comments?
Good night. xox mimi
No comments:
Post a Comment