Good evening everybody. It's 12:24 am and I am home by myself. Which feels like it's been forever since last time. It feels great just enjoying some time by myself, watching movies and eating junk. I just finished watching Definitely, Maybe, have you seen it? And now I'm watching 10 Things I Hate About You. I tried to watch the second episode of Entourage, but again, it failed.
Remember I told you that I had some after-work drinks last night? Well, Madelyn came to my work around closing and we headed to Cafe Sør where we started our night. We had heard that the music would be old school 90s so we just had to check it out. After an hour there, we headed to Stratos. My friend Arif had a concert and we also new that the music would be good. We stayed a good hour before we headed to our third place of the evening, which was Jaeger. We had so much fun while dancing and I love spontaneous nights with clubbin. We stayed at Jaeger another hour before we headed back to Stratos to see if more people had arrived. All in all, the night ended really well! We walked home, bought night-food (kebab and fries) and fell asleep around 5 am.
Today was a rather relaxing day. Woke up, got dressed, went downtown and then met up with the other YfL's. They are practicing for the upcoming congress in Madrid in August and we also had a KfL assembly, which basically are kids between 5-12 and we teach them about God. It was great seeing the youths again, 'cause I've missed them! And I know I'm going to miss them a lot when I move. I'm so sad that I won't be able to attend this years congress, since I've been to almost each one since 2002. But I'm glad I'm able to watch the practice and prepare them themselves for an awesome weekend!
I'm starting to get a little bit sleepy, so I'm dwelling between going to bed or watching the rest of this movie. Anyway, have a beautiful night and morning!
xox mimi
btw, the good news are... I'm going to Copenhagen next weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment